DigiByte Core Wallet version 6.16.5 has now been released, and includes the recent fix from upstream Bitcoin Core 0.16.3.
I talk a bit about this Bitcoin “transaction bug” here, and explain why you should upgrade as soon as possible:
Also included in the 6.16.5 release are the following “quality of life” improvements, and fixes:
- Changed the main-screen image to accurately reflect the new version (Sorry about that in 6.16.4)
- Importing of certain compressed private keys from paper wallets is now working again
- Using importprivkey now generates the traditional “D” public address type, as well as newer Bech32 and SegWit addresses on import
- Additional Testnet default server added
- Added --algo launch argument (For miners / pools)
- getdifficulty now gets the correct algo difficulty
- Added the optional algo argument to getblocktemplate
The release is available now at: https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/releases/tag/v6.16.5
As this update includes the fix for CVE-2018–17144, I would highly recommend all users upgrade as soon as possible.